Tuesday, October 24, 2006

{International_Fission}

Ok Professor, I told you I wouldn't abandon this idea, and I think that it has potential along with my first execution, in fact I'm torn between the two posters.

This new concept is based off of the idea of nuclear fission where atoms are bombarded with particles that cause a chain reaction and eventually, a nuclear explosion. I thought the same idea applied to the way that the world's nuclear powers might attack one another in a full out nuclear war. I tried to keep the typography very clean and "international" in style. I used Frutiger for the typography along with the arrow from Adrienne Frutiger's way finding signage in the Paris Airport. I've included a couple of different color combinations for this new one. Let me know which you like, I'm leaning towards the blue, green and gray poster.


Carl Gerhards

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home